Who We Are
Atlas Genetics is creating a new category of in vitro diagnostics focused on decentralized, near-patient and Point-of-Care testing for everyone. The company’s proprietary technology platform positions Atlas in the vanguard of the rapidly evolving and increasingly patient-directed landscape of consumer diagnostics, where convenience, rapid “test and treat,” and portability are becoming critical to success. Atlas aims to meet patients where they are and improve patient outcomes by arming healthcare professionals with a intuitive, rapid and cost-effective solution for on-demand diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Where we are going
Besides improving the in-clinic experience, we are striving to reach patients from the comfort of their home and provide a straightforward and secure path towards STI detection, prevention, and treatment. We aim to create a product that will make managing your sexual health easy, celebrated, and normalized.
We need a QA Engineer. Is that you?
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? Do you have strong oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a startup environment?
What You Will Do
You will work with a team of engineers in an agile environment to develop a fresh consumer experience that delivers diagnostic results that are clear and actionable. You will be counted on to contribute to realizing a product that is intuitive, high-quality, and secure. You will help empower patients to take control over their sexual health.
- Build and execute end-to-end automated tests using open source technologies
- Review requirements and technical design information to provide constructive feedback
- Compose comprehensive and well-structured test plans and cases
- Follow standards and commit to growing your skills
- Identify and thoroughly document bugs
- Assure that our product matches or exceeds our patients’ expectations
Experience that matters to us
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in quality assurance
Strong knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and cases, and debugging
- 2+ years experience writing automated tests
- Demonstrable aptitude towards learning new technologies
- Experience testing APIs and external integrations a plus
The good stuff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, stock options