Who We Are
Atlas Genetics is creating a new category of in vitro diagnostics focused on decentralized, near-patient and Point-of-Care testing for everyone. The company’s proprietary technology platform positions Atlas in the vanguard of the rapidly evolving and increasingly patient-directed landscape of consumer diagnostics, where convenience, rapid “test and treat,” and portability are becoming critical to success. Atlas aims to meet patients where they are and improve patient outcomes by arming healthcare professionals with a intuitive, rapid and cost-effective solution for on-demand diagnosis of infectious diseases.
Where we are going
Besides improving the in-clinic experience, we are striving to reach patients from the comfort of their home and provide a straightforward and secure path towards STI detection, prevention, and treatment. We aim to create a product that will make managing your sexual health easy, celebrated, and normalized.
We need a Software Engineer. Is that you?
Are you someone who loves problem solving and continually seeks to learn new skills? Do you have strong oral and written communication skills and are comfortable working in a startup environment?
What You Will Do
You will work with a team of engineers in an agile environment to develop a fresh consumer experience that delivers diagnostic results that are clear and actionable. You will be counted on to contribute to realizing a product that is intuitive, high-quality, and secure. You will help empower patients to take control over their sexual health.
- Rapidly iterate on consumer facing web applications
- Work closely with product owners, designers, and other engineers to ship scalable, well tested software
- Collaboratively design efficient and effective APIs
- Follow standards and commit to growing your skills
- Develop fault tolerant integrations with partners
Experience that matters to us
- BS in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working with a server side framework (e.g. Django, Grails, Rails)
- Experience building APIs to be consumed by web and mobile apps
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g Postgres)
- Experience integrating with external services over different protocols a plus
- Demonstrable aptitude towards learning new technologies
The good stuff
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays, stock options