Working at Atlas Genetics
Atlas Genetics is a vibrant, dynamic company, working at the cutting-edge of medical diagnostics. Employees have a flexible and energetic working style, where proactive input from all is encouraged and employee-led initiatives are welcomed. The Atlas Genetics team comprises talented individuals who, through initiative and self-motivation are driving the company to meet its ambitious targets. Atlas Genetics is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Title: Diagnostic Product Specialist
The Diagnostic Product Specialist is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales plans for targeted high profile products as selected by the Commercial management team.
The primary responsibility of the Diagnostic Product Specialist is to launch new products into existing markets and develop markets with new technology products. The Diagnostic Product Specialist is an expert in the selling process, with extensive skills in both product technical features, clinical applications and capital equipment placements for the group of products sold into a defined sales territory. These highly skilled and expert sales professionals will document "best practice" sales processes, selling tools and proof sources to rapidly build customer acceptance, sales momentum and achieving territory revenue and profit goals.
* New Business Development
* Develop new business opportunities, serving as the expert business and technical person for a targeted group of products including instruments and cartridges.
* Working with Marketing, to identify and develop new selling tools, reimbursement criteria, and proof sources to validate the technology and product for rapid market acceptance.
* Create key customer contacts that will serve as reference sites, technical experts and symposium speakers on behalf of the new product and technology launches.
* Develop new business opportunities, serving as the expert business and technical person for the targeted group of products.
* Analyze territory for account opportunities; develop and implement creative and well-defined sales and marketing strategies to increase market penetration to meet sales goals.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key and influential thought leaders and institutions in support of new product introduction, credibility and growth.
* Continually identify and prioritize key new account opportunities in the various market segments for new account growth.
Customer Service, Business Retention and Base Growth
* Train lab customers in the proper use of Technical Sales products, and provide other industry-specific insight (e.g., CLIA requirements, laboratory workflow practices, reimbursement).
* Generate growth by helping customers identify ways to increase rapid testing in their laboratories.
Business Management, Administration and District Support
* Strong ability to analyze, develop, and execute a territory plan and coordinates and manages the companies available selling assets.
* Create and manage a sales plan for targeted products, applying all sales tools to achieve financial goals.
* Develop expertise in reimbursement and stay current on market dynamics (e.g., financial environment, current reimbursement rates, codes, key payers, market trends).
* Maintain selling expenses within established guidelines.
* Develop and submit sales reports, expense reports and forecasts as required. Active participant in utilizing the sales automation program (CRM).
* Build Atlas Genetics credibility by being responsive to customer needs (e.g., return voicemail messages daily, follow up on requests, coordinate with internal resources).
* Keep account records current and complete
Job Title: Contract Quality Assurance Engineer
We wish to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer with a sound practical background in the application of ISO13485 quality principles within the IVD or Medical Devices Industry.
A self-motivated individual is required as this role will involve working with others to support and develop effective business processes across internal departments. The role may also require communication with sub-contract organisations, including the possibility of occasional on-site visits.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to support the implementation and maintenance of an integrated electronic QMS that meets the requirements of ISO13485 / 21 CFR Part 820 whilst maintaining effective business processes.
Support the implementation of, compliance to, and improvement of the Atlas QMS processes.
Provide QA team resource for the day to day administrative requirements of the quality management system, including but not limited to CAPA, document control and record keeping.
Assist in the design and delivery of training programmes for QMS implementation.
Audit QMS for compliance and effectiveness.
Assist in the development of internal and supplier KPIs and other monitoring and reporting processes.
Work with / guide owners to revise processes in line with audit findings.
Higher education engineering / science based qualification
Recognised qualification from a relevant quality institute
Qualified quality systems auditor
Demonstrable in depth experience in:
supporting the operation and maintenance of a ISO13485 structured quality management system
hands-on experience in an IVD or medical device setting
process based auditing
Experience of high volume fast moving device manufacture
As part of a team, implementing an electronic QMS system (e.g. QPulse
Skills & Knowledge
Good understanding of ISO13485
Basic understanding of IVD Directive (98/79/EC)
Good understanding of 21 CFR Part 820
Basic understanding of ISO14971
Creation of simple, clear and concise procedures
Ability to train others
An understanding of the role of quality in a business context
Good presentation technique
Strong verbal & written communication
Working to deadlines & attention to detail
Competent in word processing, spread sheets, databases
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Atlas Genetics Ltd are an equal opportunities employer.